WHY WE FOR LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY (GALL BLADDER SURGERY)
- A team of skilled experienced surgeons who have performed at least 3000 laparoscopic cholecystectomies (gall bladder removal) both by conventional laparoscopic and single port laparoscopic techniques.
- High success rates by SILS technique and almost zero conversion rate from laparoscopic to open repair.
- Complete team of surgeons, nutritionists and gastroenterologists for the management of complications arising due to gall stones like pancreatitis or stone slipping into common bile ducts.
- Our nutritionists help you in formulating special diets in case you suffer from excessive bloating or diarrhea after gall bladder surgery. Our one on one diet plan ensures speedy recovery as well take care of your other co-morbidities like diabetes, hypertension or thyroid disorders.
- Management of gall bladder stone and diseases in accordance with the international guidelines.
- Easy access to medical specialists from various disciplines like cardiology, respiratory medicine, endocrinologists, gastroenterologists.
- Our centre is affiliated to some of the very fine hospitals and depending upon your preference, we help in deciding the hospital which fulfill your requirements.